Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 78

New Diets, new workouts.

Also - really looking forward to going to bed early tonight.

In principle (perhaps old habits speaking through?), I'm all in favor of more food. However, with last week's diet, I consistently felt like I was eating more than I really wanted. This is partly my fault: AMAYW should mean I should stop when I'm getting full. But I like veggies, and (although I don't) if I ate my carbs and protein first, I wouldn't want any. Sigh. As it is, my AMAYW veggies for dinner more often than not ended up being a single mushroom and a slice of avocado.

I know, whine, whine, whine.

Patrick suggested that for my indulgence I need to use it or lose it. I'm leaning towards losing it - or, rather, counting last Sunday's brunch as my indulgence.


Food


Breakfast

egg and spinach on chapati. (spinach leaked water and it was messy)

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken and chapati
steamed sugar snap peas

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

Egg whites and carrots.

Evening Snack

milk

I need to go to the grocery store ...

No comments:

Post a Comment