Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 89 - 1 more day.

Ok. Patrick told us to not psyche ourselves out, thinking about the workout.

But, for me, that's like waving a red flag and telling me not to look at it or telling an acrophobe not to look down.

So I freaked out a little. Which was probably a good thing, as I got up half an hour earlier to knock the workout out of the way. It was probably a mistake to do the back&chest exercises immediately before the abs - because those ab exercises were killer this morning. Then again, we've been doing them pretty consistently for a week, so maybe I've just been wearing my poor abs down.

It's a good thing I can't freak out about tomorrow's workout, which is still a mystery.

So I'll freak out about what I'll do the day AFTER tomorrow, when this little bird is pushed out of the nest and finds out if she can fly :)

GO TEAM GO!!!

Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and milk

Breakfast

egg, egg white, broccoli, chapati
milky coffee

mid-morning snack

yogurt - late, not hungry

Lunch

half a chapati
arugula salad with 1/3 my chicken and red bell pepper

not hungry to eat more. I may try to eat more later if my system decides more food is necessary.

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

Egg whites and mushrooms.

Evening Snack

strawberry milkshake


1 comment:

  1. I was stuck to the floor like a piece of roadkill after today's workout. Don't you feel amazing for having finished?

    YAY for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete