Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 77

A couple of weekends ago. I broke some glass in my kitchen.

Despite sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping twice, I apparently did not get it all. I have thick calluses on the bottoms of my feet and the splinter got in fairly deep before I even realized it was there. It is also very difficult to remove a transparent splinter – for all practical purposes it was invisible. I think I got it all removed, but decided to forgo bouncing up and down on my feet until I am sure. Good thing today was a rest day - easier to be easy on my feet, and I had the time this morning to fish the sucker out.

I still haven't come up with an inviting indulgence - although I do really want to indulge, there just doesn't seem to be something in particular calling my name, and it seems ... wasteful to not indulge in something that I really want.

I suppose it also hasn't helped that with this week's diet, I'm sooooooo not hungry.


Food


Breakfast

egg, couscous, and broccoli rabe.

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken and chapati
steamed sugar snap peas

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

Egg whites and carrots.

Evening Snack

milk



1 comment:

  1. Don't wait much longer. Indulge tomorrow or don't indulge at all!

    ReplyDelete