Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 76

Not much to report today - I had a poor night's sleep last night. Woke up, groggy, convinced that the night was nearly done and annoyed with myself for waking before the alarm.

Then I checked the clock - just a little past 9pm. I don't think I'd been asleep for an hour. Then I woke again a little past midnight. Something in me just wasn't prepared to sleep last night. So I'm a little sleepy today.


Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg, couscous, and broccoli rabe.

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken and couscous and broth
chapati
steamed sugar snap peas

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

avocado and Egg whites.

Evening Snack

pineapple
milk



1 comment:

  1. The full moon perhaps? But today is only jumping!!!!

    ReplyDelete