Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 54

I Soooooo did not want to get out of bed this morning - I'm still playing catch-up on sleep - but half-awake, I did so anyway and hied myself off to do my PCP workout. I think it was a plus that I didn't quite wake up until partway through my push-ups. Still not a fan.

But I felt more and more awake, and more and more energized the further into the workout I got, and am now really glad that I got up and did my full workout this morning. I find that working out in the morning, for me, is really the only way to go. And working out at the same time everyday helps my recovery.

But ... I really miss a leisurely lazy morning. Really, really, really miss it. And since I'm playing catchup on sleep and sleeping a little longer, and since I was away last weekend and didn't prepare my meals in advance ... these mornings are a rush with no quiet and restful time for myself. Time I think I need. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to prepare my meals and go to bed early and tomorrow I can recapture some quiet time.


Food

Breakfast

egg and couscous and green beans and artichoke and corn (kinda garbage meal, but tasty)

mid-morning snack

egg white

Lunch

tuna and arugula on rye, arugula salad, carrots. Ok. This was HARD. A vendor brought in Primo's hoagies which I find very hard to ignore. I had a spiced mozzarella ball. Well, two. But then I could cut myself off. A little worried about day 91 ...

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white.

Evening Snack

fruit salad and egg white


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Defeating sleep and sweet lazy mornings is a great victory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dreaded spiced mozzarella ball!

    ReplyDelete