Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 64


Hey - new diets and new workouts ...

I'm not sure how I feel about the diets - it looks like my calories are moving about the day. I think I'd rather have more flexibility at dinner time. Because, really, there's never any excitement about dinner anymore :(

And I'm back to yogurt twice a day. Sigh. I think that much yogurt does not-so-great things to my digestive system.

This morning it took an amazing effort (and, really, more hitting of the snooze than I think appropriate) to pull myself out of bed and do my PCP workout. Once I got going, it felt great, but beforehand ....

I'm thinking I just may go to bed as soon as I get home this evening - and sleep until I wake up.

Food

Post workout snack
egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

couscous cooked with and egg and cilantro
spinach with garlic and cayenne

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

Joined friends and colleagues for lunch to wish a friend well as she goes on maternity leave:
roasted veggies
1 slice pizza with roasted garlic and fresh mozzarella

it was salty. And it was GOOD!

Felt like napping afterwards, - though I can't be sure if that was the food or that I need sleep, or both.

mid-afternoon snack

egg white

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white. Sigh

Evening Snack

Egg white


1 comment: