Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 72

This morning, for a treat, I went for a 5 mile run instead of jump roping. It looked beautiful out - but on stepping outside I realized it was a bit more chilly out than I realized so stepped back in for a fleece and some gloves. But it was beautiful. And I saw masses of robins. 23 on one lawn, 31 on another. It's been raining, so I wonder if there was an earthworm buffet for them?

The rest of the PCP workout was killer, and I had a real hard time with the planks for some reason today. Oh well.

Then I made chapati for breakfast:

250 g whole wheat flour:

Mix with 175 ml water and let rest for about half an hour:

then roll out a chapati:

Sear for one minute on a cast iron skillet, and 30 seconds on the other side:

Put directly over the flame until it puffs up:

And there you have it!




Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg with broccoli rabe
mushrooms
red bell pepper
chapati
avocado
(I forgot my milk again. sigh)

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

couscous, chicken, cabbage


mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

2 Egg whites (late lunch - still not hungry).

Evening Snack

banana milkshake (I think bananas aren't supposed to be "fruit" but it's the last one I have)




2 comments: