Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 48

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Am I EVER ready for a rest day. My whole body feels limp and useless. But I was really surprised to find I could manage 60 seconds of plank. Only for the first rep - I collapsed after 40 sec for the next two reps and after 30 sec on the last rep.

Hmmm. I think I'm seeing an explanation for my feelings of limpness ...

Food

Breakfast

egg
red bell pepper
zucchini
arugula
chapati
milk

mid-morning snack

egg white

Lunch

steamed broccoli rabe and tomato sauce
eggwhite and arugula and avocado on rye

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

apple. banana. egg white. milk

Evening Snack

fruit salad and yogurt


Bed early for me today!

2 comments:

  1. You don't realize it, but what feels "weak" for you is becoming what another person would call "strong". That's how peak condition can creep up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, as Patrick says, you are probably stronger than most people now. Keep up the good work HeatherLin.

    ReplyDelete