Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 75

Well, it was a struggle to get out of bed this morning. I'm not sure, but I think it had something to do with the soothing patter of lots of rain that roused my primal cave instinct. But I had work, and my PCP workout to do first so ...
I didn't think I'd manage it, but I did 2 full reps of 90 second planks before I had to collapse. Which was great, but I'm feeling it in my lower back so I wonder whether if I was doing it wrong ...

*****************
So Patrick has emailed us to tell us that we have another indulgence coming - which surprises the heck out of me. Firstly, because we're so near the 90 days (just over 2 weeks left - GASP! How will I cope?) that I just didn't expect another indulgence. Secondly, because ... I'm oddly unexcited about the prospect. I sort of feel that I had my indulgence on Sunday when I went out to brunch with friends. Except I'm not sure that was 1000 calories ...

We'll see. Maybe I'll get into the mood. Maybe I'll just share a normal Easter dinner with my family. Or ...

and I know this will send Patrick 'round the bend ... but ....

I still find this appealing:
Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg, couscous, and broccoli rabe. Yum.

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken on pumpernickel
steamed sugar snap peas

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

red bell pepper, mushrooms, avocado and Egg whites.

Evening Snack

pineapple
milk



2 comments:

  1. LOL. Part of the meaning of the last indulgence is to appreciate how little you really desire to eat it, especially compared to your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about those chips.... I have been making all kinds of combinations of possible indulgences and almost always I see potatoes.

    ReplyDelete