Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 59

Today has been pretty hohum, PCP-wise. However, I've relaxed a bit in the kitchen doing non-PCPy things. For example, I made butter! Which is now safely in the freezer for some post-PCP cooking. (And it was cool and easy to do!).

I've also started a project for my work colleagues, who will be benefiting from all those egg yolks that I've not been eating.

Seems a little contrary to the spirit of PCP to spread REALLY non-PCP food to others, but on the other hand it eliminates waste ...

Food

Breakfast

egg and broccoli and rye toast

mid-morning snack

egg white and sugar snap peas

Lunch

chapati & chicken & avocado & bell pepper 'tacos'

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

banana. buttermilk. Egg white.

Evening Snack

strawberries and eggwhite


2 comments:

  1. Your food pictures always look so good, like they're out of "PCP Weekly Magazine" or something. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete