Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 70

Whoopie! A day of rest!

And to cap it off, I actually feel as though I got a good night's rest (although my face is a bit red from allergies). So I spiced up my jump roping with some cross-overs (I could do left over right ok, right over left was a disaster) and some doubles, which made the exercise more interesting.

The only thing I don't like about the plastic jump rope, is that it stings like hell when I trip over it and it catches me behind the legs! Motivation to not trip, I suppose.


Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg, rice, broccoli rabe with soy

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken on rye with avocado as a spread
pickled beet slaw

mid-afternoon snack

egg white with cayenne

Dinner

banana. Green Tea latte. Egg white.

Evening Snack

Egg white.



No comments:

Post a Comment