Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 66

Wow - am I glad I ran only a couple of miles yesterday. It appears that I was running on empty since I slept like the dead, and it seemed like every part of my body is feeling either sore or lethargic.

I took a lazy start to the day, and when I finally brought myself to the PCP workout mat ... I had to push myself all the way through it. I worked most of the soreness out - but suspect that I'll be sore in new places tomorrow - and am now feeling tapped out. And my left calf is still stiff and annoying.

Looking forward to a lazy day!


Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

chicken on rye
carrots
avocado

mid-afternoon snack

egg white

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white.

Evening Snack

egg white




1 comment:

  1. Those workouts where you feel like crap are actually when the most muscle is made, so good job pushing through.

    ReplyDelete