Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 73

No run today - though I was tempted. But my left calf is tight, so I thought I'd take it easy today. (I also felt pretty wiped by the end of yesterday).

Later: glad I didn't. muscles in ankles and calves sore.

As are my arms. Oh la la

Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

Went out to brunch with friends at a not so PCP friendly place. Breakfast quesedilla

mid-morning snack

still out and about - and not hungry

Lunch

egg and veg chapati - but didn't finish, still not hungry

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

Egg whites no veg. not hungry

Evening Snack

milk no fruit - still not hungry.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of quesadilla was that? Seems like it left no room for more food during the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A MONSTER quesadilla - and I ate less than half of it. Eggs, veggies, beans, cheese (heee oops). And a spectacular hot sauce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, eating out now (even if it's not a lot) often slows my stomach down to the point where I don't feel like eating for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! I can't wait for running-friendly weather.

    ReplyDelete