Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 69

Spring has sprung. There is (for me) usually a day or two (last weekend) when I'm excited and overjoyed that spring is finally here.

Then allergies kick in, and I remember why I don't like spring. I don't sleep as well (check), my eyes become swollen (check), my skin is itchy and rough (check), and I get congested (not yet).

Grrrrr. Arrgh.

So I'll need to remember to stay away from the raw veggies for the next month or so. And maybe strategize my outdoor workouts.

The workout? I'm Sooooooo excited that tomorrow is a rest day! Everything felt difficult this morning, even things I don't think should have. whew!



Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and yogurt

Breakfast

egg and rice
steamed sugar snap peas

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

rice & chicken
Steamed sugar snap peas


mid-afternoon snack

egg white with cayenne

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white with lavender pepper (couldn't taste the lavender).

Evening Snack

Egg white.



No comments:

Post a Comment