Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 61


Woke this morning feeling a bit unwell in the stomach. Did my PCP workout and felt a bit better - but those planks were the longest 5 minutes EVER. It felt like every pore in my body opened up to sweat.

Feeling a nervous rush about the end of PCP - today I keep thinking about things I'll do "after PCP". Which kind of makes me wonder if I'm really embracing the idea of a lifestyle change, or if my subconscious is going to make a run for dominance when the pressure is off. Or maybe I'm just feeling the urge to celebrate after finally seeing the sun after way too long ...

Food
post-workout egg-white

Breakfast

fried egg on beet greens and chapati - yum!

mid-morning snack

egg white and beet greens

Lunch

arugula and chicken on chapati
carrots

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white. Boring

Evening Snack

pineapple. Egg white


2 comments:

  1. Great breakfast!

    As you finish, there will be some natural bounce back the other way, and that's fine, but soon enough you'll miss that clean, strong feeling that a PCP diet gives you, and you'll gravitate back to it naturally.

    At least that's what most people report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you are able to do your workout even with an upset stomach. That says a lot about your commitment and strength!

    viva el sol!!!

    ReplyDelete