Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 55

Well, I got a little more sleep - but as a consequence, had a rushed morning. Counting the days until I can have a relaxed morning ...

My energy remained high until about lunchtime, at which point it slipped, and I found myself - for the first time in weeks - tempted by food because my energy was low. I wasn't hungry but wanted to eat. I didn't - but it wasn't a great feeling. I'm definitely going to bed early tonight.

Food

Breakfast

egg&couscous&green beans&corn&artichoke heart

mid-morning snack

egg white

Lunch

arugula and tuna salad
steamed beets and beet greens on rye w/hint of goat cheese

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

banana. Milk. Egg white.

Evening Snack

pineapple
milk

1 comment:

  1. Your progress in the weekly pics is evident! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete