Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 88 - 2 more days. Yikes!

Watching the end of PCP coming up so fast - it's exciting and scary! Obviously I'll be excited to cross the finish line, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to miss the whole PCP thing and feel that I have another few weeks in me yet...

Doing planks and V-sits until failure is the fastest way I've found of feeling like a weakling. Oh boy. And it was harder today than it was two days ago, go figure. Doing the pull-ups and dips together makes sense, and I've done them together before when I knew there'd be issues getting to the gym (although then it was full reps of one and then full reps of the other) and it's fun to do something different.

Even if, all the time, a small part of my brain is worrying about the plank/v-sit torture still to come ...

I've definitely got to get to bed early tonight to prepare for tomorrow's workout. I felt fine this morning, but it tapped me out and now I'm fading and this morning's workout seems like a far, far distant memory.

It also looks like I'll be taping up my little toe for a month or so. Sigh. Poor baby toe. So badly abused. I can walk on it all right, but need to be wary of twisting motions, but I can't clench it without pain and it's slowly turning a deeper shade of purple ...

Not to gross anyone out - but do you know what lands today?
The KFC double-down "sandwich":I feel a little ill now ....

(Full disclosure - I've never cared for fast food and the last time I ate KFC was in spring 1994 so I'm naturally biased against it...)

Food

Post PCP snack

egg white and milk

Breakfast

egg and egg white with broccoli rabe
chapati
milk
saffron muffin

I am soooooooo full.

mid-morning snack

yogurt. not really hungry

Lunch

chicken and arugula salad
saffron muffins

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

Egg whites with mushroom and avocado

Evening Snack

milk. egg white.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so relieved that they didn't forget to put some Swiss cheese on top of that pepper Jack cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your saffron muffins look amazing!

    KFC. I'll admit, as a kid I used to look forward to those buckets of fried golden greasiness! I love how they have to assert that it's "real" chicken. As opposed to what?

    ReplyDelete