Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 11

So today I woke in a grumpy I-want-to-stay-underneath-the-covers mood for no apparent reason. I went for a little run to try to put myself in a better mood, but it didn't really work as my energy levels are low. Not so low I couldn't get through my work out ... but low enough that it felt like I was working harder than I should have to.

I'm not so good at pushing myself.

Energy

****** (6/10)

Food

Breakfast

oatmeal
carrots
egg
milk

mid-morning snack

apple

Lunch

Quinoa
steamed tilapia and tuna
cabbage

Afternoon snack

apple

Dinner

cabbage
rice cooked with V8
steamed Tilapia

Evening snack

mango&milk - shake ... mmmmmm

Exercise

Ran intervals for 20 minutes but my energy was low. I was unmotivated all day today. I got enough sleep, am certainly eating enough - just meh all day. Of course, it's also been pissing down rain all day, which didn't help.

End of day thought: I am very very tired of eating.

4 comments:

  1. The salt in V8 is out of control. Keep an eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will always be times where you'll feel like you're slogging through the exercises. I still have those days! It's moments like that where you have to just put your head down and mule through it. Strangely enough, you'll have that accomplished feeling after doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I have those same days. Times when I think I can't do another lunge, but as E says, you have an even better sense of accomplishment when you get through them. Keep going and good luck.

    ReplyDelete