Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 17 - whiny

So I woke this morning uninspired. I didn't want to do my work out. I felt.... whiny and peevish. And I didn't like it. But still, I didn't want to work out. Was I tired? No. Stiff? No. I just didn't feel like it. For no other reason than because I had to. I felt boxed in. But I did. And I felt better for it. But am still distressed at being unmotivated.

Food

Breakfast

Chai
egg
corn & paprika
chapatis

mid-morning snack

grilled pineapple ...mmmm

Lunch

crackers
avocado
egg

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

whole wheat pasta
calamari with thai curry paste
squash soup


Evening Snack

mango & milk shake

Exercise

Not bad - but was really unmotivated

2 comments:

  1. Motivation doesn't even matter. You just trudge on through it. Are you "motivated" to brush your teeth or take a shower? You just have to do these things. Look at your PCP the same way, and it will be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your pecker up, Heather. I've had my unmotivated days but, like you say, feel better after doing the exercises.

    I notice that there isn't a lot of colour on your plate to make your food bright and appealing - maybe some reds, greens, purples and oranges on there would help?

    ReplyDelete