Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 4

Well, here we are at Day 4

Food

I'm still stressing about the half-portions. I have to worry about something!

Almond milk and blueberry smoothie
1 cup herbal tea
1/2 bowl oatmeal
1/2 bowl vegetable soup
1 dumpling
pinch o'pretzel
half a handful of carrots
1/2 serving cabbage and pork

And I'm beginning to notice that I'm a tiny bit more preoccupied with food today.

Exercise

For some reason, I kept getting tripped up on the jumprope this morning. Serves me right for being so cocky after yesterdays workout.

I'm a bit stiff and sore - so I was worried about the lunges. I needn't have worried, I warmed into them all right. But ramping up the push-ups .... they've now slid from ugly to a car wreck ....
I hope for some improvement when my bars arrive.

Overall
Pleased so far ... I'm missing running, so might see if I can squeeze the time in for a light run tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Jumprope success can vary wildly from day to day. Usually it has to do with how much is on your mind.

    ReplyDelete