Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 16 - My Birthday!

So - there's nothing like a day of pain and nausea to make the next day FANTASTIC!

I woke after 10 hours of blissful sleep rested and pain-free.

Food

I have to say I am much happier with these portions!

Breakfast

egg and steamed corn omlet
rice
chai

mid-morning snack

was out and about and missed it

Lunch

Was taken to California Pizza Kitchen - had a grilled vegetable salad with grilled shrimp. Undoubtedly had salt added (yum) and n
o carbs ... but I didn't feel at all temped by the less PCP-y items on the menu.

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

boiled broccoli pureed with a spoonful of basil,
whole wheat pasta
clams

Evening Snack

mango and milk shake

Exercise

Did my work out at the gym this morning - toooooooo cold for jumproping outside... my lungs would shriek! But it felt great!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Heather! I want your recipes...everything looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Heather! I have to agree with Shivani, that broccoli puree looks good. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little late but: FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I know it's a day late... so how about Happy First Day of This Next Year (Which Is Sure To Be An Awesome Year)! <--a little wordy, but sincere. :)

    ReplyDelete