Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 14. In which I am slightly less sore.


I woke this morning stiff and sore in my shoulders and arms - but not so bad as yesterday.

I also woke with no appetite whatsoever and contemplated my breakfast with a very real sense of fear. One thing I will say for this weeks diet: it does marvelous things for eliminating temptation. I baked a cake for friends this evening:
which is dead easy, and consists of simply butter, eggs, chocolate, sugar ... and 1 tablespoon of flour, which makes me rather wonder why they call it a cake ...

Anyway, I was too full to be tempted to try it!

Food

Breakfast

Oh, but this was a fight to eat. Not at all hungry

steamed broccoli
milk
duck egg - soft boiled (colleague has ducks and apparently doesn't want to eat that many eggs)

mid-morning snack

oatmeal and peaches

Lunch

eyed a spiced mozzarella ball but was easily able to leave it alone. SOoooo not hungry.

rice
steamed tilapia
steamed zucchini

confession: I only managed a little more than half before I began to feel ill and stopped

mid-afternoon snack

carrots

Dinner

rice
steamed Hake
steamed fennel
avocado

Evening Snack

not feeling well. none.

Exercise

Did my longest straight round of jump-roping! So did my 800 in 3 sets, with brief breaks in-between.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the j-ropes!!! You're doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete