Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 19

I did not get to bed on time last night and so had to split my workout as I couldn't do it all in the time I'd left. Which is the story of my life. My ability to apportion time is severely handicapped by my habit of trying to squeeze more in by pretending it takes less time to do things than it actually does. Sigh.

Food

Breakfast

egg and spinach pie
chai
oatmeal

mid-morning snack

grilled pineapple.

Lunch

rice
calamari
steamed broccoli rabe


mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple (last of it :()

Dinner

rice
chicken
broccoli soup

Evening Snack

mango and milk shake.

Exercise

Had to split my workout - did jumpropes, squats, pull-ups, and the chest-thingys this morning. Ran and did the rest in the evening. I mentioned my ...ahem ... less than stellar pushups at lunch today and learned that a colleague of mine starts the day with 50 push-ups. Now I'm feeling competitive.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm Spinach pie! Haven't had that in ages. Great breakfast choice.

    ReplyDelete