Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 26

I'm wondering if I'm fighting something off, with the low energy yesterday and a suppressed appetite today. I had to force myself to finish my breakfast, completely forgot my mid-morning snack, and was not so hungry for lunch and forced myself to eat it over 2 hours.

My clothes are beginning to feel looser - which makes me happy and sad. Happy to be losing volume, but I HATE shopping for clothes.

Because my appetite is down today, I'm finding a little hard to get enthusiastic about my "treat". I've also been noticing that most of my cravings have been more about me looking for a treat and wanting to eat emotionally than an actual craving for something in particular. I've decided to hoard my "treat" like a get-out-of-jail-free card until this Sunday. I'm having friends over for Brunch, and so will use my "treat" to have a meal where I don't explicitly weigh out all my food - and possibly have a few more carbs than allocated. It'll be mostly eggs, veggies, and fruit anyway:)


Food

Breakfast

egg
red bell pepper
avocado
chapati
milky tea


mid-morning snack

forgot

Lunch

rice
chicken
squash soup

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

chicken and cabbage

Evening Snack

none. dead tired. bed

Exercise

After a later than usual night last night, I slept in this morning so had to push my PCP exercises in the evening. But I had to stay late at work - and with feeling as tired as I do and my appetite gone into hiding, which practically NEVER happens, I elected to have dinner and crawl into bed at 7:30 instead

2 comments:

  1. You make chapatis? My mother would be so proud if I did that! I will have to try those one day...such a good carb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you still hate shopping for clothes? Now that clothes fit better on your PCP body?
    I need to start saving for a shopping spree on day 91!
    Heather, I know how hard it is to eat sometimes. But you can do it. Soon this will be over.

    ReplyDelete