Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 37

Confession: I did not do my PCP exercises yesterday. After a late night, a long day, a long week, some necessary chores, and planning to get up early this morning for a trip up to Boston, I had neither the time nor the energy.

I got up this morning at 3 am to start my PCP exercises before driving up to Boson - my new jumprope arrived yesterday and WOW! Patrick said (but yea, she did not believe) that the fabric jumpropes are the pits. Now I know and now I believe. It is SO MUCH EASIER with my new jumprope, it almost feels like cheating.

I am so glad I abandoned that old torture device :)

Food

Breakfast

hard-boiled egg
pita and bokchoi and mustard sandwich
milk

mid-morning snack

missed - on the road

Lunch

tuna and egg on whole wheat pita
carrots

mid-afternoon snack

out and about - missed

Dinner

This week is a hard week to stay on PCP and dine out with old elementary school friends. I chose to go out - but also chose to stick as close as I could: mexican vegetable stew.

2 comments:

  1. Holy jeeps--3am... That's when I head to bed! Getting up at 3 to exercise... that is some commitment. Kudos for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed a day's exercise too, Heather. Don't feel guilty about it, just pick yourself up the next day. I think we'll all have days when it is just too much/too late/too tired to exercise.

    ReplyDelete