Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 33


Damn it! I woke up grumpy AGAIN!

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to like them damn jumpropes.... Of course, I'm feeling particularly peevish today because I'm grumpy and because my jumprope is beginning to unravel and makes it particularly easy to trip myself up. (Not a magic combination for a happy work out).

I'm going to focus on being positive today. I hate being in a pissy mood (and am spoilt by normally being pretty happy).

Later: Hey - it worked!

Food

Breakfast

spinach pie
mueslix

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

rice
steamed broccoli
salmon

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

spinach pie

Evening Snack

peach and milk shake

Exercise

I'm totally cheating on those dips ... I just don't seem to have the wrist strength to dip very far. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Way to turn a pissy day around by focusing on the positive. Nice job! (And nice job on sticking with the project even on a day that starts out not-so-great.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the wrists! Yes, I need some strengthening tips for these too...

    Glad your mood improved! I wanted to throw my rope out the window yesterday when it kept lengthening after I'd adjusted it to the proper length (I wonder if these under 10 dollar ropes are meant to just fall apart after a month or something?).

    Are you turning up the music/TV while you jump? Maybe just saying some positive affirmations before you get started will work too. I.e: "When I'm done with these I'm going to be a hardcore badass who can take on the world!"

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete