Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 30

Had a great workout this morning - and then spent the day cooking. Which I thought would be torture, but was awesome. I've missed cooking and apparently miss the cooking a little more than the eating. Having people over tomorrow for brunch!

Food

Breakfast

egg, rice, and zucchini

mid-morning snack

yogurt

Lunch

rice, salmon, avocado, and cilantro

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt

Dinner

spinach and egg

Evening Snack

peach milkshake

Exercise

I totally cheated on the dips - there just isn't enough strength there to support my body weight. And, can I say - 1300 is alot to count without losing track! And, like Cory, my jumprope is a few jumps away from breaking. Damn concrete.

2 comments:

  1. What type of rope are you using? Try to find a thick synthetic material. This group sure is hard on their equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nylon. If/When I replace it, do you have a recommendation?

    ReplyDelete