Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 34

I never thought I'd say this - but this morning I accidentally made non-fat mozzarella. I'd intended to make yogurt last night, but must not have scalded the milk enough, or something, because the yogurt hadn't gotten itself together.

Figuring I'd just start again, I went to scald the milk again - but as I was stirring it, something felt funny:
now if I hadn't had as a resolution last year to learn how to make mozzarella, I'd never have recognized what was happening. So I just went with it - stretched and kneaded my "yogurt"
and soon enough I had a little ball of the stuff.
Weird things happen.

Food

Breakfast

egg, rice, corn, and cilantro

mid-morning snack

yogurt mozzarella

Lunch

rice
steamed bok choi
salmon

mid-afternoon snack

yogurt mozzarella

Dinner

stir-fry baby bokchoy and egg white

Evening Snack

peach and milk shake

Exercise

You know that you haven't been stinting on your workout when you bend over to pull off your socks and topple over because the muscles to stabilize your balance just don't have anything more to give ...

No injuries incurred in removal of socks.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that mozzarella & yogurt were so close in preparation! I love that you created "yogurt mozarella." Very creative.

    I'm glad that your sock-removal didn't result in any bumps 'n bruises. :)

    ReplyDelete