Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 21

Food

We received next week's diet plans today. My magic 8-ball tells me that next week ... is when the cravings and temptation will start to hit home.

Breakfast

egg over broccoli
oatmeal
milk and coffee

mid-morning snack

apple

Lunch

rice
chicken
avocado & cabbage (again, NOT together)

mid-afternoon snack

apple

Dinner

rice
shrimp
avocado, broccoli, and cilantro

Evening Snack

peach and milk shake

Exercise

I very badly wanted to be lazy this morning - but I got up and did my jump roping nonetheless. I think I tripped over the rope more times than since the first week! I'm wrestling with family-related stresses at the moment (I'm not making the transition of being cared-for to caregiver easily) so was a bit distracted.

Soooooo looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment