Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 42


I finally got close to enough sleep! And boy am I ready for a day of "rest"! I did my jumproping in the dark, as big wet snow flakes fell - and it was peaceful and, I'm convinced, helped me with my longest no-tripping string of jumproping thus far! (which I'm beginning to realize has more to do with my wrists getting ever so slightly out of sync than anything else).

On the down side, my yogurt wasn't ready when I left this morning - so I'll substitute with milk. Blech. Don't like straight milk.

Food

Breakfast

egg
rice
zucchini, broccoli, & red pepper with garlic
milky coffee


mid-morning snack

milk

Lunch

rice
broccoli, red-pepper
tuna

mid-afternoon snack

milk. blech

Dinner

apple. banana. egg white. A very pale meal

Evening Snack

fruit salad (apple and pear) and yogurt. Another pale meal

3 comments:

  1. You are a jumper champion!!

    Interesting what you say about the wrists and the sync. I will pay attention to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, HeatherLin, you are doing great. Jumping in the snow: that show's dedication.

    ReplyDelete