Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 27

So I slept nine hours last night. I still feel a little run down and low energy, but closer to normal than I did yesterday. I was not wildly enthused about going out into the wet snow to start my PCP workout, but did so anyway and am really glad I did. I am also really glad that I got so much sleep last night.

Geeeesh! Everyone has had such awkward experiences with negativity! I think my only experiences with negativity have been internal. Everyone I've spoken with about PCP have been supportive and interested.

Maybe I just have a really good filter for hearing what I want to hear?

Food

I have to agree with Helen - prepackaging meals seems to be the answer to trying to find the time to do the exercises, eat the PCP diet, and have time to do other things. Like laundry. And dishes. And there are a lot of dishes. Lots and lots of dishes.

Breakfast

egg
zucchini
avocado
chapati
milky tea

mid-morning snack

apple

Lunch

chapati
squash soup
cabbage
hard boiled egg and mustard

mid-afternoon snack

apple

Dinner

broccoli, avocado, and shrimp

Evening Snack

mango and milk shake

Exercise

I have to say that the push-ups are still kicking my butt. I can see some improvement - but it seems as though I make more progress on every other exercise than that one. Grrr.

1 comment:

  1. Push-ups are never easy. They call on so many muscle groups and burn like crazy. That's why we love them!

    ReplyDelete