Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 28

I bounced out of bed this morning with a pretty high energy level - although how much of that is simply because of all the lovely snow outside, I don't know.


Food

Patrick sent out our new diets and exercise plans ... WHIMPER! I have a very strong suspicion that next week is going to be HARD, HARD, HARD. And to top it off ... today I started having cravings for forbidden fruit. It was mostly just I-don't-want-to-have-to-pay-attention whining, but part of it is no doubt my getting nervous about next week.

More and harder workouts - fine. But coupled with a diet that right now looks like not-quite-enough ... OI!

I'm a little worried. Patrick says that it'll get easier ... I guess I'll see

Breakfast

egg
zucchini
red bell pepper
chapati
milky tea

mid-morning snack

grilled pineapple

Lunch

chapati
broccoli and zucchini
shrimp

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

Red bell pepper and shrimp

Evening Snack

mango and milk shake

Exercise

Jump-roping.

2 comments:

  1. I also started just now to have cravings....

    Are you still jumping outside in the snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Well - not this morning ... too cold! went to the gym instead (besides, I don't have a neat setup like you do for pull ups)

    ReplyDelete