Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 23 -

It's snowing!


Which means my jumproping will require some clearing of snow ...

Food

Breakfast

egg - soft scrambled with charred poblano chile
Chapati
Broccoli

mid-morning snack

apple

Lunch

rice
steamed shrimp & cilantro
squash soup
avocado

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

chicken in soup
cabbage

Evening Snack

strawberries and milk shake

Exercise

I must have looked like the fitness freak I most certainly am not, jumproping in the midst of a blizzard, to the amusement and utter bewilderment of the children sledding across the street.

"What are you doing, jumproping in the snow?"

uh....

"Jumproping in the snow!" I shout back

"Why?"

why, indeed.

"Because I like it!" And, oddly, true. Well, not the jumproping part, but I love going out in the snow. Secretly ... I like shoveling the drive and clearing out my car.

There's a few minutes of thoughtful silence and I'm trying to remember where my count is.

"You're weird!"

Sigh.

"I know!"

Note: WOW does straightening your legs for the dip make a difference. OW!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, children: can't live with 'em, can't finish a whole one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, and you'll be looking awesome in the summer sun!

    ReplyDelete