Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 25


Food

Yay! For those of us in the States, the FDA is looking into making the serving size on packaged foods more realistic:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/06/business/06portion.html?hpw

on a related front - it seems that slowly moving my calories, week by week, to the beginning to pay dividends. Or I've snapped to a new schedule: starving in the morning. Not so hungry in the evening.

Breakfast

egg
chapati
zucchini & avocado

mid-morning snack

grilled pineapple

Lunch

rice
squash soup
chicken

mid-afternoon snack

grilled pineapple

Dinner

carrots and chicken

Evening Snack

peach and milk shake

Exercise

Whoa baby - today is a low energy day. I had to push myself through all of the exercises. Usually my heavy lack of enthusiasm blows away as soon as the blood starts flowing and I throw myself into my workout - Hence the 10 minute rule: if I don't feel like running, I get myself out the door by promising that if I still feel that way in 10 minutes, I'll quit and 99% of the time I enjoy it.

Not today. Today it was a push all the way. Pretty tired all day too.

1 comment:

  1. That was weird for me too -- now that I wake up starving it sets me up for good eating for the day.

    (Love the 10 minute rule.)

    ReplyDelete